Are you ready for week two of the Shop The House Design Challenge?
Last month I was lucky enough to join a group of bloggers in a challenge where we redecorate one area in our home with only items that we already own. How exciting is that? I love shopping my house! Here is how this area looked last month. Boring!! And this is what it looks like today!
- The mirror is an antique that I picked up from an antique store about a year and half ago.
2. I made the topiaries right before the challenge. You can find a tutorial here.
3. I’ve had the five pillow FOR-EV-ER.
4. I’ve had the hanging greens for a few months.
5. The grain sack on the basket was a Christmas gift from my man.
6. The dough bowl was a found and mailed to me several months ago by my dear friend Courtney.
7. I found the chair on Craigslist right before the Challenge.
8. I’ve had the books for awhile now.
And I left the fruit tray and the basket because I felt like they still worked in the space for this month.
Please check the other awesome bloggers who are part of the Shop the House Challenge. You’re going to love the transformations and the resourcefulness.
And remember, you did it yourself and it will probably show. Embrace the DIY life.